ಸೋಮವಾರ, ಮೇ 17, 2010

NASTY SECRET ABOUT ME

NASTY SECRET ABOUT ME,
AT LAST!

KRS Murthy

Let me come out right now
to tell you the real secret truth,
never told any one before.

My lips are sealed to tell anyone
I ever come across just a moment after
I finish pouring my heart to you.

Keep it our little secret,
for I trust you a lot
like my own soul,
that hides all my dirt.

Get the truth about me once for all.
Laugh at me all you want.
Spit on my face hundred times.
Ridicule me for all my life.

Firstly, I am a big fool,
like the circus clown.
I really mean it.
There is nothing in my brain.
It is empty like the vacuum.

I know, I made a fool of you.
All of you in the whole world.

It is all for play, and mind game.
I smile for no reason,
even looking at a wall.
I do not care if it is white or black,
painted with stripes or colors.

Laugh loud just to have fun.
Laugh every way I can.
I have no mercy for anyone.
Laughing is my main game.

I like to play like a little kid
with letters, words and sentences.
Throw them in all places.
Place them all in a box.

Circle my poetic wand.
Clap in rhythm, sometimes.
Act like a fool, just to get laughs
Jumble, juggle and giggle.

Quickly pull out a meaning
like a word magician.
If I can open some minds,
see their face bud bloom
like the morning flower,
that is enough applause I seek.

I have no special skills,
never went to the school,
the clowning school,
never known a teacher.

Never took any test
as it only has four letters.
Never cared for IQ quizzes
as it is only a number.

Let me also tell you
the secret recipe
for the gourmet poetry
I concoct, almost everyday.

Need to do your own cooking
to see it to really believe.
Gourmet with tantalizing aroma
ready to make instant love
to your mind palette.

Just use only 26 letters.
Throw them anyway you want.

Keep smiling all along,
whether it makes any sense
or even when it spells non-sense!

Just watch the rainbow come out,
the shapes of different meanings
dancing in front of you
like a virgin court dancer.

Shapely virgin invoked
from simple ingredients.

Make sure you hold her tight
close to your soul in embrace
reward her with a sensuous kiss,
a sweet kiss in your own special way
and a warm hug before saying good-bye
before you send her to everyone else
to share her beauty for all to see.

Admiration love ritual
with genuine music
is all the angel asks from you
and all who court her
to carry you on her wings
on the elegant flight of
the divine orgasmic ecstasy.

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ