ಸೋಮವಾರ, ಮೇ 17, 2010

ABSOLUTION ASSURANCE

ABSOLUTION ASSURANCE
KRS Murthy

I remember the times my mind vomited
eruptions of stinking gooey green liquid
every time I remembered how you made
me feel by rejecting me on my rainy days.

My soul sobbed with cries and hick ups
thinking of the unbearable sad moments
you turned your head away with no pity
ignoring my severely torn bleeding heart.

Nightmares chased me in broad daylights
soaking me wet inside my own sweat pool
sinking my confidence deep submerged
in desperation robbing all my zeal oxygen.

All my hopes were buried in a graveyard,
closed tight in a coffin of total insecurity
in an anonymous tomb with no capstone
guaranteed of zero chance of resurrection.

You have no reason to hide in the fortress
safely hunkered down in the cruelty castle
laying flat deep in your cowardly bunkers
scared for your life of my revenge bullets

I bare no arms even for my own protection.
Locked my anger long ago with an oath seal,
never to quench even the simplest revenge,
only to fly high with pardoning pair of wings.

Oath to shelter even the snakes that bite hard,
embrace the enemy with a warm friendly hug,
wear the forgiveness smile always on my face,
shed the pain skin to gain a tolerance within.

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ