ಸೋಮವಾರ, ಮೇ 10, 2010

Hey Love! What is your name?

Hey Love! What is your name?
KRS Murthy

Hey Love! What is your name? A beautiful person like you should have a sweet sounding name.

Sorry! I do not have any name! Why does everyone or everything need a name, anyway?

How can anyone one be identified without a name? What do I call you when I am am looking for you?

There is no need to call me!

What do you mean? How do you know at all, when I want to call you? I wish, I could just call you, whenever I want.

Whenever you just think of me, I will be right there! How can you know when I want to call you?

Just think of me, even a little. I will right away know that you called me.

What if you are not nearby when I simply think of you? How can you show up instantly? Don’t you need some time to come after I think of you?

It is certain and guaranteed that I am everywhere you are at anytime.

What does it mean? How can you be there wherever and whenever I am?

I am inside you, my dear! I live inside your mind. My breath is in your breath. I play the beat to every of your heartbeat.

Surprising! Continue, please. The puzzle is getting solved!

I am completely awake, even when you are fast asleep or simply close your eyes. I am completely awake, even when you are dreaming.

Wow! Are you awake even when I am daydreaming?

Of course! I am the one who makes you daydream!

Why don’t I see you, when I am looking at the mirror?

I do not have any body or shape.

Without a body or even a shape, what is your form?

I do not have any of my own body or shape. I do not exist without you!

Don’t you need any shape or form, even though you do not have any body?

For me who exists in your mind, I do not need any body, shape or form. Everything is just in your mind. I take the form of your thoughts and feelings.
Therefore, you are just an image in my mind. You morph as my thoughts and feelings morph.

At last! You got it.

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ