ಶುಕ್ರವಾರ, ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 26, 2010

Welcome to unparalleled enjoyment and ecstasy

Welcome to unparalleled enjoyment and ecstasy

Welcome to the blog of Genius!

I will guarantee to entertain you, enlighten you, evoke your emotion, evince new concepts, establish novel approaches to routines in life, work and play and energize your body, mind and spirit.

I will titillate your sensual organs that you hide inside your clothes.I will awaken your dormant creativity, make your brain dance to unparalleled modes of creativity beyond your imagination, blow brain storms inside your head, persuade you to be very naughty and attempt activities that you would not believe you are even capable.

I am going to make a very different person.

Your only commitment is to participate in this blog as a reader, writer, commentator, critic and promote.

We are all going to be a team in this mutually beneficial, satisfying and orgasmic experience to a state of ecstasy.

Here is my blog with my writing in different literary genres, different languages, thoughts, ideas, discoveries, inventions and paradigm shifts.

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ