ಮಂಗಳವಾರ, ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 30, 2010

Bird In A Cage

Bird In A Cage
K.R.S. Murthy


I am a bird in a cage
clipped wings, flightless
stolen from my mother nature
your pet, in prison, a pride catch, caught innocent
a show case to you, among your dead wood furniture.

Conceived in your mind between romantic interludes
with crowded clouds, black, gray and white
floating aloft the roof tops
towering snow clad white mountains
holding hands as frozen dancers
the heads tearing away the boundless blue sky
with a chilling sensation descend drizzling droplets
pouring rain, waning, waxing showers
turning into streaming rivers
diving down the cliffs
jetting water sprays
misting clouds
to the hungry woods and wetlands
full grown green trees sheltering the little plants
and the far away twinkling stars
the bees, in love with the lovely flowers.

Closed eyes, led by the innate intuition instinct
inhaled the creative breeze, fresh, soothing, mind swaying

Cried for my mother nature
she blessed me with bosoms
as I suckled the heavenly nectar of flowing emotion.
Spoke in my mother tongue, clean, clear feelings
Sprung the expression seeds
Nurtured in your heart
Conceived by romantic interlude with nature

I built fantasy palace of free flight
severing the alphabet soup shackles
let loose from the archaic jail of the poetic tradition
the rhyme drill, the meter walls
feeding the grammar poison
drinking the line juice

No more !
feed me no more artificial ingredients.

A piece of my mother nature
let me bloom in her image
Flying in boundless cosmic wonderland.

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ