ಮಂಗಳವಾರ, ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 30, 2010

Holy Prison

Holy Prison
K.R.S. Murthy


Swimming in ecstasy in the filthy slush of stinking gutter
My mind tricked me in its rendezvous of the forbidden desire

Wearing a fancy dream mask and acting on the pretension stage
In a naked costume fully smeared with unholy perfume of lust

Horse of a royal pedigree with the height of elegant beauty
Had gone donkey wild without even a little hint of its lunacy

The hell had broken loose to forcefully invade the heavens
Capturing its inner sacred sanctum, looting all its treasures

Etiquette angels of the pious tradition were loosely dancing naked
In a vulgar embrace with the demon solders in a frantic lust parade

Celibacy virgins were getting cruelly raped by promiscuous studs
Innocence infants were whipped unkindly by the cultureless nomads

Saintly sacred robes were suddenly stripped to reveal the scoundrel
Disguising as noble priests with holy vows in a monastic temple

Drenching in my own sweat, with my heart in demonic rhythmic beat
Drumming unpleasantly, threatening my right to be in holy pursuit

Woke up from the nightmare that would vigorously scare my shaken soul
Day and night, pleading me to retire from the quest once for all

Unworthy forever to be pure in mind before my body could roll in dirt
Walked away from the holy privileges bestowed on me with trust

Never to look back on the years of holy pursuit choosing to retire
Shedding my guilt skin forever to pride in my new modesty attire

No burden to carry in my new path, and not even glory golden handcuff
No one to follow me, or not any heavy shackles of souls to love in my life

Anonymity is such a precious blessing that I would have never known
If my mind had never revolted against me to get out of the holy prison

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ