ಮಂಗಳವಾರ, ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 30, 2010

Hitler's Guilt Ghost

Hitler's Guilt Ghost
K.R.S. Murthy

Freezing sun creating shivering chills in my spine
Mother's kiss and a hug are torture of hatred
The toll I pay for every breath through my lungs
That peaceful sleep is a nightmare, from which I want to wake up
The unbearable, ever increasing hunger, with every bite swallowed
How I hate getting younger every year of passing
The rain of blood on the lush green forest
The taste of that bitter honey makes me spit it out
Eager moments I can't wait for the death bride's soothing embrace

That is how I feel imprisoned in the shame jail
for the atrocity I dreamed for all the living soul on the earth

It is painful to live every minute of life
For, I am running away from my guilt predator
Biting me alive, letting me bleed,
With a track of blood stains in the path of my shameful glory

The killer in me has turned me into a prey
my conscience is burning me alive

Trapping me in the haunted house
a prisoner in my own conscience.

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ